The thought of having a child is the most wonderful though anyone could live with. But what happens when you and your partner broke up and separated? Even this situation happens you will have no choice but to be a parent to your child together with your ex. We know it will be very awkward to share thoughts and care for a special thing to both of you. But there is sometimes that you wish you never had to share the parenting opportunity you have with your ex. If you are really cracked about this thought, then you need a little bit help from the experts. Read on!
The Creators of Parenting with the Ex Factor
The name is Jill Darcey. Same as the other authors of eBooks sold online, this one has the same situation with the others. She decided to write and publish the Parenting with the Ex Factor guide for the reason that she has been parenting with her ex as well. And actually, she is still parenting her children with her ex up to now. She decided to write and sell the guide to make profit, of course, and to share what she learned from her own personal experience.
We can say that this Jill Darcey is a legit author because she has been helping parents who have undergone divorce and difficulty in parenting their children alone. Another reason is that she has an uncommon name and when you do a Google search on her, you will see pictures with one face and it is only her. And these pictures are from blogs which are solid proof that she exists and is legit.
What does the Jill Darcey of Parenting with the Ex Factor promise you?
Jill Darcey promised the buyers and the readers that when you buy and read all the pages in the book:
- You’ll stop taking risks with your children’s lives
- You’ll stop fighting with the children’s other parent
- You’ll stop the legal bills
- You’ll stop the Ex infecting your children with their poison
- You’ll start enjoying your children’s major events – graduations, weddings, birthdays
- You’ll start creating a healthy family again.
What do you actually get if you sign up for Parenting with the Ex Factor?
You will get a book or an eBook (your choice) which has 400+ pages. And in this pages are the useful topics that will be discussed according and properly for you. The author said that it has 400+ pages because it is laid down step-by-step for you because she already done most of the hard work, researching online, asking questions house to house and gathering the most thrown frequently asked questions. Here are some examples:
- Breaking the news to your children – what’s the best way?
- Day to day care – Who should look after them?
- Routines – How much time should they spend with each parent?
- Friends & Family – How do you tell them and what do you expect from them?
- Work – How do you handle all the complications of earning money or getting a job?
- School – What do you do about the children’s schooling and friends?
- Discipline – Do we have to keep it consistent even with an Ex that won’t talk?
- Birthdays & Christmas – What do you do about keeping these special?
- Stepparents – How do you introduce them? How do you make it work with them?
- Legal – What to pay your lawyer and when to see them.
- Money – Who should pay how much?
What do others say about Parenting with the Ex Factor?
In the official website itself, you will never find any feedback or even testimonials. You will never see any thank you letters from the buyers for the author. There is no even single sentence which portrays hype neither for the page nor for the product. We also haven’t seen so much outside the official website of the product. But the few reviews which we saw over the internet are the ones that supports the legitimacy of the Parenting with the Ex factor.
The Price of Parenting with the Ex Factor
Jill Darcey’s Parenting with the Ex Factor will cost you $39. This $39 will give you the eBook alone. In some sites that we found which are also selling the eBook, they lowered the price down to $35. But these sites do not have any money back guarantees. So it is really a risk to do such transactions with these websites.
Does Parenting with the Ex Factor have a Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, this product is protected by a 30 days money back guarantee. If you feel that the book is not right for you, the author would be glad to refund you with your money and make sure that you get it without delay; it is how this money back guarantees works.
Pros and Cons of Parenting with the Ex Factor
- High-quality graphics.
- Legit author.
- Passive promotion.
- Short-time money back guarantee.
This kind of situation is a bit new to some people thought yes; there are people who are already in this kind of situation. But for those who are new to this, you may need to avail this book so that you can raise and guide your children in the smooth path of life and that they will never end up divorced like you did. We are just a bit curious of one thing; the hype of the official website of the product is definitely off. But in our opinion, maybe the author is very confident that even without the business hype, she will sell the product, help people and earn money.
We hope this review gave the answers for questions like:
- Is Parenting with the Ex Factor a Scam?
- What are the experiences of Parenting with the Ex Factor?
- Is Parenting with the Ex Factor worth your money?
- Is Jill Darcey of Parenting with the Ex Factor a fraud or is he to be trusted?
If you have experience with Parenting with the Ex Factor yourself and want to share it, please use the possibility to comment below!